Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Spreading The Gospel Of The Kingdom Abroad Zach. 1:17
ZION WEB CHANNEL

BENEFITS OF A FULFILLED PURPOSE

 


BENEFITS OF A FULFILLED PURPOSE


1. HEAVENLY REWARD

Revelation  22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

To every believer who truly  fulfilled his or her purpose there is a reward await such person in heaven,  how you spend your life on earth will be sumarized as Gods will not yours and rewards only await any believer who do the will of God.

John  6:38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

One of the  benefits of your salvation is eternal life in peace but God's reward to every believers  will be in accordance to the degree in which we fulfill our purpose on earth.

Abraham and Lazarus after their death  both were received into  heaven but Abraham had his own inheritance because he fulfilled his purpose but Lazarus had nothing simply because he didn't, his purpose, potentials and gifts  followed him back to  heaven unrefined. 

We were destined to die empty of what we came with to the earth not to return to heaven with unfulfilled purpose, unrefined potentials. 


2. A LIFE OF LEGACY

The second benefit is that your life will outlive a life of legacy and relevance for the next generation to take their bearing in life after. 

The impact of any believers life will be fully unveil as soon as he or she departed from this earth realm.

1 Corinthians  11:1  Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Pst. Dr. Pual Enenche said something I love so much,“if your absent is not notice it means your presence was not needed and if your presence was not needed it means you were never usefull”. 

Useful men canever be forgotten.

It is impossible to become a role model to the next generation if you are not walking in purpose. 

There are some person who died many years ago yet they are more relevant to this generation than some people who are alive. And it is an abuse to us who are alive for persons who are dead to be remember and we that are alive are forgotten already why we are still living. 


3. A   JOYFUL, SATISFIED LIFE

Everyone who  live to see his or her old age will definitely seat down  someday and review how he or she lived his or her life on earth.

2 Timothy  4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:  

4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 

 4:9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:

At this stage of your life nothing else will give your joy and satisfaction like when you discover that throughout your life time on earth you were not deceived nor confuse but highly guided divinely in accordance to Gods plan and purpose for your life. 

It’s of great joy to see yourself accomplished God purpose for your life. 

CONCLUSION 

Never you reject your purpose because of pain life brings and then live your life in accordance to whatsoever life brings your way. 

Understand that the true version of your life can only be reveal when you are walking in your purpose. 

#LiveForGod

#LiveForPurpose

#LiveToImpactDestiny

Don't forget to send us how you were inspired via the comment box bellow, remain blessed. 

A. I. Friday

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. It's really a life changing massage I can't stop praying to discover the purpose of God for my life.

    ReplyDelete